Clear Compostable Greeting Card Bags
Our clear compostable greeting card bags are the new eco friendly way to send out cards, paperwork or gifts.
Made from 30mu Nativia ® film. Nativia ® film is made from corn or other sources such as sugar beet and potatoes among others, and conforms to the EN1342 standard, meaning it is biodegradable and compostable. It has also achieved the OK Biobased certificate from Vincotte. Nativia ® film breaks down quickly into carbon dioxide, water and biomass by microbial digestion in the right conditions.
The film is sourced from renewable sources and is food safe.
The film manufacturer recommends that the bags are used within 6 months and stored in suitable conditions – away from local heat sources, out of direct sunlight and below 30 degrees Celsius.
- C6 – 120mm x 162mm (5″ x 6″)
- C5 – 167mm x 230mm (6″ x 9″)
- C4 – 215mm x 305mm (8.5″ x 12)
- NB66 – 160mm x 155mm (6″ x 6″)
- NB57 – 138mm x 185mm (5″ x 7″)
- Compostable and conforms to the EN1342 Standard
- OK Biobased certificate form Vincotte
- 30mu thickness
- Biodegradable & Recyclable
- Food Safe
- Self-seal flap